Spread health and happiness through sport
This is the guiding principle we live by. We’re committed to using sport to enrich people’s lives and bring happiness, inclusion and wellbeing.
But without a healthy planet, without a fairer society, there’s no way we can bring sports to all.
As a company, and as an industry, we need to work towards a better future, a healthier, happier and more sustainable future for future generations.
That’s why we’re committing to the United Nations’ (UN) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The UN launched the 17 SDGs in 2015. These were aimed at tackling our society’s global challenges and are a roadmap to ending poverty, inequality, climate change and injustice.
We’re working to help advance these vital SDGs and to take concrete actions to improve the future for our planet, all of our futures and the future of the sport we love and which unites us.
We will commit ourselves to:
- showing the way as a leading sports manufacturer
- promoting and accelerating environmentally friendly efforts, working towards 2030 goals
- working towards a sustainable society
- helping improve the physical and mental health for people of all ages
- championing the creation and use of environmentally friendly products to help curb our environmental impact
- reducing our plastic waste in product packaging by 50% (compared to 2019) by 2030.
But, for us, this is just the start. We’ll keep growing and learning so we can collectively advance the SDGs. For the good of us all.
That’s why we’ve created our own goal to make sure we deliver on the SDGs: ‘Become the most sustainable company in racket sports’.
Aiming high is the only way we, and others, can deliver the meaningful change that’s needed to protect all our futures. Because this is more than a game.